[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

Balmung,I know it's 'a bit' late,but thank you for your trouble to extract these IM models for pepakura and sharing these with the RPF community :thumbsup

Last edited:
Hello my names is Cesar Diaz Espinosa, I am from Mexico, looking for models of iron man, it was as I found the page, I extracted some armors of the game which are: mark 15,18,19,20,24,27,28,32, 36, and 43, the mark 31 I could not extract it, my question is Balmung, as you solved the textures, you could guide me please, and if anyone wants the files I have, I will gladly share them

Hello my names is Cesar Diaz Espinosa, I am from Mexico, looking for models of iron man, it was as I found the page, I extracted some armors of the game which are: mark 15,18,19,20,24,27,28,32, 36, and 43, the mark 31 I could not extract it, my question is Balmung, as you solved the textures, you could guide me please, and if anyone wants the files I have, I will gladly share them

Man, do you still have the files?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back