Iron Man 2: Arc Reactor Blueprints

Small Update:

Im doing the last final touches and am double checking if everything is correct.

Regards, Flo

Last edited:
Small Update:

Im doing the last final touches and am double checking if everything is correct.
After that I will order my own copy of the print. If that is flawless, which I hope it is, I will make the files available for 5$/file.

So if everything goes as planned you should be able to purchase the files within the next two weeks.

Regards, Flo

Awesome work!
I am late to the party but wanted to mention that this blueprint was also included in the Iron Man Manual, You can pick it up for about $40 online. It has a lot of paper props in it but this was the best one. If you need any well lit photos I can send them your way, I can't scan it since there was some sticker residue on the page and it has now been framed so I am not going to chance taking it out.

Awesome work!
I am late to the party but wanted to mention that this blueprint was also included in the Iron Man Manual, You can pick it up for about $40 online. It has a lot of paper props in it but this was the best one. If you need any well lit photos I can send them your way, I can't scan it since there was some sticker residue on the page and it has now been framed so I am not going to chance taking it out.

I didnt know an Iron Man manual even existed! Im looking into buying one! :)

The thing is, that it is only an A3 poster, from what I can tell, and the one Im gonna print out is Poster Size 600x900mm so I would have made my own Blueprint in the end anyways! Also doing such projects really is a lot of fun!

Update:

Wow this update came faster than expected! :D But I had some spare time to print out the final A3 Version of the blueprint to double check everything and I gotta say it looks awesome. No more tweaking necessary in my opinion.

The final printout already hangs at my wall:

unnamed.jpg

Im sending out my order to get the large one printed within the next couple of days.

Til nest time, Flo

Looks really good, congrats mate.

If you're wanting to fine-tune that Stark logo, you will find that the font is slightly italicised..

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 9.12.02 PM.png

I ordered my poster yesterday. Getting the final Layout correct was more work than I thought it would be but it turned out great.
I did some tweaking with the Stark Logo and some other areas and now Im waiting for the print to arrive! Should take about 1-2Weeks.

I ordered it online and was surprised about the cost, it only cost me about 18€ to get that size printed. My local copyshop wanted 110€ for the exact same thing! I only hope quality does not suffer for that price, we´ll see!

Regards, Flo

Last edited:
Does anybody know where I can find a circuit for dimming a string of 20 LEDs for my Arc reactor, been looking everywhere with no luck as yet.
Thanks in advance any help would be appreciated.

Looks amazing dude, definitely interested in purchasing when you release it.....
It will hang in my hallway and my wife agrees so that's a bonus:D

Files should be available shortly, I´ll keep you updated.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know where I can find a circuit for dimming a string of 20 LEDs for my Arc reactor, been looking everywhere with no luck as yet.
Thanks in advance any help would be appreciated.

Just look on eBay for 12V LED Dimmer, thats where I got mine from! :)

My print out arrived today!

Man that thing is huge, and will look perfect next to my big Iron Man Poster I already have up on my wall! Im gonna frame it and will post an Update Pic on Sunday.

DSC00026.JPG

I have to make one last change to the the Layout and should make these files available within the next 2-3 days.

Remember, the file you are purchasing is not a print out like this, but a .jpg Picture with which you are able to print out this blueprint on a 600x900paper.

(You can probably print it out smaller or bigger if you want, just depends on the scaling! Mine is a print out on 600x900mm paper)

Better late than never but I can now finally say that:

THE IRON MAN ARC REACTOR BLUEPRINTS ARE READY FOR PURCHASE! :)

For more Information, check the first post and contact me via pm.

Also feel free to share your pictures of your Blueprints in this thread! Im happy to see them!

I will show you my poster soon! :)

Cri7e We would like to de-brief you on this information you have acquired on the Arc Reactor and obtain a copy of your wonderful artwork for "government research" :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is it now? :p Im not trying to get intro trouble nor do I want to cause trouble. All I want is to share a file I created myself for a tiny amount of money.

If I am not allowed to do this on this website (or only with premium membership), then fine, I will take it down and not sell these anymore but for that I would like to have an official statement or a moderator to commentate on this please.

Best regards, Cri7e

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back