Ion Cannon

Pretty sure that is sarcastic?
Anywhoo, here's some more.

Black is Vosper, tan is Matilda. Tsophika nailed these IDs.

View attachment 1270051View attachment 1270051
i am not seeing which part it is on the vosper!
FDAEACA8-A03A-4336-9F7B-1C79BC60C772.jpeg

So looks like this will be another Greeblie pack or two so you guys can build one. PLEASE don't ask me prices or "when"... I don't know, it's not my side of the project. Just loaning the donor parts out for casting before I glue them down, and figured the ball might as well be cast too, as I never want to plate another one again, lol. Will update y'all when I know anything. But hey you guys it looks like this will get wrapped up soon!

Oh! And this is a static build, BUUUUUT it can easily have that center "plug" knocked out, as the ball will be rotocast. So you can make it kinetic if you want!

394D8EC9-3E1B-4C94-AD24-7928E89E6EFE.jpg
6ED02B6A-9C87-430B-930F-E9DB71B0123F.jpg
238DDA18-F58D-4357-89CB-BA7DBE167E0E.jpg

if you knock the slots out, absolutely. This is why it has taken me so long, figuring out the weird puzzle pieces.

And it's "off" of course, I am sure, but it's the best we can do with what we have to study. The model is BURIED under so much delaminating materials - the primer, paint, and super77/fake snow layers are all "scales" of various sizes, like a fuzzy mold (but it's not!)

Now to hook it up to this:

Great uber phaser bank ;)

I think those small ribbed spheres could grip the larger ion cannon you make for all azimuth control??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back