innovative idea for armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nismo300ZX

I decided I wasnt going to buy/make an accurized backpack with plasmacaster, so instead I went to good ol ebay for some ideas. I found these protective spine pieces for motorbikes and decided I'd give it a shot. Instead of a big bulky pred suit, Im going for a very lightweight and light armored predator. Here's some stock photos of the product and Id love to hear what yall think.

232347479_tp.jpg

232347714_tp.jpg

232351522_tp.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
if you actually cut the spine piece off and paint it a weathered metal and fix it to a skin it would look cool as hell

SithLord66

if you actually cut the spine piece off and paint it a weathered metal and fix it to a skin it would look cool as hell
I thought of this too and so I did just that. You can get this bike armor on ebay for about $20, its a great deal and gives your suit a very real, cool looking armor back piece. After cutting out the spine piece I painted it and weathered it to match my armor and then glued a strip of velcro down it on the inside. Theres a video of me walking up some stairs in a contest someone took and posted it on youtube click here , just skip ahead to 8:10 and inlarge the video for a better look. Again great find. .'.

Last edited by a moderator: