innovative idea for armor

Nismo300ZX

I decided I wasnt going to buy/make an accurized backpack with plasmacaster, so instead I went to good ol ebay for some ideas. I found these protective spine pieces for motorbikes and decided I'd give it a shot. Instead of a big bulky pred suit, Im going for a very lightweight and light armored predator. Here's some stock photos of the product and Id love to hear what yall think.

232347479_tp.jpg

232347714_tp.jpg

232351522_tp.jpg

if you actually cut the spine piece off and paint it a weathered metal and fix it to a skin it would look cool as hell

if you actually cut the spine piece off and paint it a weathered metal and fix it to a skin it would look cool as hell
I thought of this too and so I did just that. You can get this bike armor on ebay for about $20, its a great deal and gives your suit a very real, cool looking armor back piece. After cutting out the spine piece I painted it and weathered it to match my armor and then glued a strip of velcro down it on the inside. Theres a video of me walking up some stairs in a contest someone took and posted it on youtube click here , just skip ahead to 8:10 and inlarge the video for a better look. Again great find. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back