Inkmonster's 3rd suit build WOLF

inkmonster

I cant beleive Im going to do a third suit build I must be insane. But I just got a bunch of suit parts for a wolf from Pete and between him and Chuck Im gonna have a complete wolf suit. Its gonna take alot of work to size it and fill the air bubbles in the suit but Im just gonna have to suck it up and do it. And now for a pick of the raw suit minus a couple items Im still waiting on. Will post progress pics as I work on completing it.
IMG_0654.jpg.gif

IMG_0654.jpg.gif

Whose feet are those? Pete's ? They look nice - I'm too lazy to make my own. What size are they?
Yeah theres Petes there very nice and there BIG. Theres plenty of room to add liftes inside them I would say you could easily put in a extra 3" or more in them. And I would guess up to a 13 to 15 shoe.

You made a thread about this, so no backing out now!!!! Let the progress commence!
Oh theres still time buddy I havent started the suit yet. Im still not shure how well this is gonna fit me even with the padding and not shure I want to take on a huge project of sizing it all. It may get sold off but I may wait till its painted and assembled first. My P1 suit fits me just about perfect Im not shure if this one is gonna fit me close to as good as it does. So will see how it goes. Oh to unforgivin hunter that is Petes bio too everything in that pics is Petes new sculpt. The one I got from Casey wouldnt lay down on it properly which is the one I wanted to use but it just wont work out.

This will be a fun suit to watch get made and painted. I'm excited for ya Dwayne!
Thanks Jason Im excited to not really looking foward to starting over again on another suit but I guess thats the fun of it. Im gonna start trimming and patching latex this week and get it ready for paint. I may have Joe paint this one to save time. Im kinda tore on wether or not to use Petes bio which fits over the mask great or cut out the face and make a undermask to wear the bio I got from Casey. Ive allways liked the bio versions of the predator better than the face version. Ive never been a fan of a static face with a fixed expression on it. If it was a snimatronic mask then I would probably go that route. Plus its just a whole heck of alot cooler and easier to see under the bio if theres no face on it.

Hi Dwayne, I believe there's a way of putting Casey's bio on comfortably over the wolf head. Think you put wire's in the mandible's and then fix then into position and on goe's bio. Also with the wire's inside the mandible's you could also mess around with their position when not wearing the bio.

Hey Dwayne do you have a time limit to finish this suit?

-Chris
Nope no time limit I would like to be done by halloween though. As to putting Caseys bio over it the problem isnt the fit in the face area theres a huge gap from the crown of the head allmost 2" it wont lat flat on the top of the head enough for even magnets to hold it down. Pete sculpted his right on it so it follows the contours perfect. That and its just to darn hot and hard to see with a full face mask.

Dwayne you cannot start a thred about a suit build, and 6 replies later say you may sell it on and not go through with it.

if you do, ill hire someone to come around your house, rip off your left leg , then beat you over the head with it until you see sense

Now get building

Dwayne you cannot start a thred about a suit build, and 6 replies later say you may sell it on and not go through with it.

if you do, ill hire someone to come around your house, rip off your left leg , then beat you over the head with it until you see sense

Now get building
LOL dont worry Lee its getting built Ive figured out the sizing problem. I think you will be impressed with it once its finished.

Let the building......begin! With the parts you got its gonna be a killer suit. I look forward to watching it come together. Just work on it as you like, when you get frustrated or pissed walk away and come back to it in a couple days. You have to keep it enjoyable or it becomes work. And that sucks!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back