Infinity war. 6th scale

flimzy

Master Member
So as my friends on here know my builds take some time, mainly because I spend a lot of time on location or life get in the way. but as I've explained before I do it for fun as I'm expected to turn things around so quick at work. I'm starting this post a little early as nothing has been cut, printed or even much worked on yet,
Its been on my mind for a wile, that I've made lots of replicas of other peoples work and had fun doing it but at some point I'd like to make a replica of some of my own work. last weekend I settle on the one I'm going to do. I've loved the 6th scale approach on the spinner as the human part can't be beat with the likes of hot toys. It's an expensive endever to get the figures I need and still have one to go and the size means I'm going to have to find somewhere for it to live. In my 32 years this was the most fun set I've ever done
m ship hole model gunner.jpg
I couldn't get Gamora from guardians 2 and still need Mantis. but I'll deal with that later. I don't need to do any research and don't need to worry about finding out I got a bit wrong down the road.
_MG_9657.JPG

I've still got Spinner V002 in the pipe line but this will make for a good change.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back