Limited Run Infinity Stones / gems - Multiple colors! Infinity Gauntlet - Infinity Wars - Thanos

Re: Infinity Stone/Power Gem Version 2.0 - More colors soon! Star Lord Guardians Gala

I actually have Red, Blue, Green and a couple in Amber available on a special order basis. Send me a PM for details. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Infinity Stone/Power Gem Version 2.0 - More colors soon! Star Lord Guardians Gala

Any chance of a run of orbs before Christmas?

thanks.

Mike

Here is the gem unpacking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    890.6 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    782.9 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    811.3 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.3 KB · Views: 112

Hey Soul, just orderd a v1 infinity stone, will it be shipped in time for dragoncon? (starts sept 4).

Thanks!

So the amber is really more on the yellow side rather than orange.

I present . . . Brad Pitt as The VISION :p

20150820_013013.jpg

20150820_013321.jpg

I think I'll try sculpting an even smaller version of this eventually with the proper angled cuts.

Looks cool already but I'm looking forward to the new version. ;)

Here are some high res makeup tests for Vision:

vision%20makeup.jpg

It would be very difficult to contain a battery in a unit this small. Might have to wire something externally for this version.

There's also a 720p Web-DL out for the movie. It might be helpful to give you some references regarding the shape of this particular stone.
I can do screen caps if you want.

These stones are however, perfect for building your very own Infinity Gauntlet!

20150820_010443.jpg

I just used one of my motorcycle gloves as a quick place holder. The white stone is in prototype phase as well and the final version will be larger.

Perhaps I'll build a complete infinity gauntlet to set these in like the one Thanos will be wielding in the upcoming Infinity Wars!

20150820_131236.jpg

20150820_131426.jpg

20150820_131514.jpg

Just saw the shipping notice! Can't wait to see the in person.

Last edited:
Re: Infinity Stones / gems - Multiple colors! Infinity Gauntlet - Infinity Wars - Tha

Just got the other four (Red, Green, Blue, Amber) gems in the mail today! They look great! 5 down, only one to go.

Re: Infinity Stones / gems - Multiple colors! Infinity Gauntlet - Infinity Wars - Tha

I think I'm going to go get some brass sheeting in the am now! Have you made a white gem yet?

I think I'm going to go get some brass sheeting in the am now! Have you made a white gem yet?

Not yet, I'd still like to get a little bit more reference before I take the plunge into that one. If the above is truly the final design then it appears only the purple, blue and yellow gemstones are faceted. Hard to tell on the green, that one could be as well. The red and white both appear to have more of a polished smooth surface look.

Yeah looking at the white central stone is look smooth and rounded along with the red

That white one ha to be the orange one. Probably changed colors like the mind stone

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back