Infinity Gauntlet on Clearance

a438980

Just a heads up to my fellow collectors, Walmart is clearancing the Hasbro Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet for $45.00 right now! I live in a relatively large city (Fort Worth, Texas) and after a few calls found a Walmart less than 30 minutes from me that had one in stock.
Definitely not trying to advertise or anything, just thought it could help those like me who wanted it but didn’t want to spend $100+ for one.

happen to have a product number?

The Walmart product number is 567129363 (per their website) but since they’re on the final clearance price the website and app don’t show the Walmart store price, or even how many stores have in stock, anymore and just show the prices of “trusted sellers”.

Just a heads up to my fellow collectors, Walmart is clearancing the Hasbro Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet for $45.00 right now! I live in a relatively large city (Fort Worth, Texas) and after a few calls found a Walmart less than 30 minutes from me that had one in stock.
Definitely not trying to advertise or anything, just thought it could help those like me who wanted it but didn’t want to spend $100+ for one.

Just wanted to say thanks... I scored one case fresh..
20190114_171256.jpeg

The places in my town are still $45 but the same store an hour away has them for $21. What the heck!

I ended up picking one up. Walmart said it it had 3 but I only could find one. I get it home and of course it’s missing the decorative battery cover

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back