Indianapolis Indiana prop party

I've completed and printed the design of the name badges for everyone that is confirmed so far (see post 30 for a list of attendees)

Still seeking an industry type person, have a few invites out but nothing confirmed yet.

Hey guys...

This sounds great.
I haven't met any of the members out this way :)
I'm now in Kentucky as well...
Put my son InuYasha also a member, and I down for it...as well as my wife.

I'm a 2XL and he's a L.

I'll bring my saber rack and some helmets and other assorted neat stuff... :)

Sporak got you and the family listed and sent you a pm.

gjustis, sorry I checked for what I thought was all major events that one seems to have slipped through, brings back memories of watching Breaking Away (god am I old) :angry

Well I hope to host this each year on the same weekend, so maybe IU could move thier event so not to conflict with mine. :lol

SHEESH. How did I miss this thread? I live in Avon(technically Plainfield, but my son goes to Avon schools).

I'll try to stop by. The library is only a couple of minutes away from my house. Maybe I can talk droidboy in to coming with me. I haven't seen Fyberdyne and Thermal in years. Ever since we ate at that crappy restaurant in Greenwood with Gregg. :lol

Maybe if jd pilot is flying through Cincinatti at the time, he can stop by. I'll ask him.

Ham let me know as the date gets closer so i can add you to the list and make you a badge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ham Solo @ Mar 4 2007, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1431680[/snapback]</div>
SHEESH. How did I miss this thread? I live in Avon(technically Plainfield, but my son goes to Avon schools).

I'll try to stop by. The library is only a couple of minutes away from my house. Maybe I can talk droidboy in to coming with me. I haven't seen Fyberdyne and Thermal in years. Ever since we ate at that crappy restaurant in Greenwood with Gregg. :lol

Maybe if jd pilot is flying through Cincinatti at the time, he can stop by. I'll ask him.
[/b]

Rocketeer25, I know there is a motel 8 right here in town, i'll get some info for you. there are also a couple of hotels right at the 465/Rockville Rd exit and I'll get that info for you as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rocketeer25 @ Mar 4 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1431703[/snapback]</div>
Do you have any local hotel info? It might be a weekend trip for me...
[/b]

I really want to come by, however it's hell getting weekends off at my job. I might be able to pop in early on though, don't really have much to show though- a few LOTR swords, MR FX sabers, so on.

Ha. tell me about it If I can't get a personal day for this then I'll have to call in "sick". It would really really suck to throw a prop party and then have to miss it because I was called into work LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Detori @ Mar 5 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]1432005[/snapback]</div>
I really want to come by, however it's hell getting weekends off at my job. I might be able to pop in early on though, don't really have much to show though- a few LOTR swords, MR FX sabers, so on.
[/b]

Well I done it again :cry I crashed yet another harddrive I finally gave up and took it to the pros today ($$) on it was all my files and pictures (and of course I didn't back up anything) you'd figure I'd learn by now but I guess third time is a charm. Hopefully the guru that I took it too can get most if not all the files off the old harddrive.

So for now i'm reduced to using the library (the very same the prop party will be held at) computers until I get my system back.

This is less then 30 miles from me I would like to attend. Then there would be more then one Trek guy in the room. LOL

Not sure what the deal is on the shirt but I wear an XL :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UFP-1701 @ Mar 6 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]1433040[/snapback]</div>
I would like to drop by and bring a few trek props with me if you guy don't mind a Trekker in the crowd.... :)
[/b]

Hell yeah. Who wants to talk lightsabers and armor all day. :D

Every interest is welcome.

-Sarge

Half of the stuff I'm bringing is Trek. My first love... :) ie: Sporak...my Vulcan name.
It'll be great to meet you Roger...at last :lol

Bill

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UFP-1701 @ Mar 6 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]1433040[/snapback]</div>
I would like to drop by and bring a few trek props with me if you guy don't mind a Trekker in the crowd.... :)
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sporak @ Mar 6 2007, 05:29 PM) [snapback]1433233[/snapback]</div>
Half of the stuff I'm bringing is Trek. My first love... :) ie: Sporak...my Vulcan name.
It'll be great to meet you Roger...at last :lol
Bill[/b]

I am sure the pleasure will be all mine Sir...lol

You guys had me baffled there for a bit. My name is Roger and I didn't know how you guys knew my name. :lol

I'm also a Trek fan. The ST TOS communicator and phaser are what got me into this crazy hobby.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back