Indianapolis Indiana prop party

Ok cool, sounds like I need to go to the far end of the scale on T-shirts so unless someone really really small comes i'll primarily get large to 3 XL. Currently there are about 18 people on the interested list so after the holidays i'll start asking for confirmations and a tenative list of what you plan on bringing to show.

Also someone pm'd me and asked if they would be able to bring stuff to sell, thats fine by me but all responsability is on the seller and buyer.

im moviong to indy sometime in january, and was thinking about going, but was wondering what exactly goes on at these prop parties? do people come that dont brig props of their own? or is that taboo or what? vendors? i saw that someone asked about bringing things to sell, but is that the norm? or the exception? so in general i was just wondering what the whole thing is about and what happens, hopefully someone can answer, as ive got no idea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stormer @ Dec 21 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1382339[/snapback]</div>
im moviong to indy sometime in january, and was thinking about going, but was wondering what exactly goes on at these prop parties? do people come that dont brig props of their own? or is that taboo or what? vendors? i saw that someone asked about bringing things to sell, but is that the norm? or the exception? so in general i was just wondering what the whole thing is about and what happens, hopefully someone can answer, as ive got no idea
[/b]

I don't know about everyone else, but I'll DEFINATELY be bringing some stuff to sell. :p

-Sarge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stormer @ Dec 21 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1382339[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Your more then welcome to come join us even if you don't have props to display. Basically a group gets togther to show off thier collections and talk props, I'm trying to get someone in to speak about working in the industry.

There won't be any vendors just a few people selling a couple of items here or there off of their table or trading.

I'll have pelnty of drinks and we can do a group order for pizza around lunch time. A friend owns a pizza shop that has other stuff such as wings and sandwhiches I'll see if he can't cut us a deal.

I plan on having a swag table so that everyone that attends can walk away with a little something as well as some cool door prizes.

I'll post up some directions soon.

Here is the list of attendee's so far.

Sector 7g
Fyberdyne Labs
Thermalized Plastics
Wolverine Solo
Sulla
Double T
Jedistine
SgtFang
All Artistries
Asok
GINO (tenative)
Darth Clayton
Juno
centaur
TK412 (tenative)
Creiff (tenative)
Darth Cross
Sporak
Inuyasha
Ham Solo
rocketeer25
Darth Detori
UFP-1701
FHC
Jason1976
jheilman
musictrooper
UssCassiopeia
Capn Rahn
Quag
staticguy
Lord Plagus
Boba Binks
Boba Frett
Admiral Vaughn

Here is a map showing the location of the library.

proppartymapwz8.gif

Avon-Washington Township Public Library, 498 North State Road 267, Avon, IN 46123

Link to the library site: http://www.avon.lib.in.us/about.htm

From 465 take the US 36 (Rockville Rd.) West exit to Avon. Turn North (right) on to 267, the library is about 1/2 mile on the left.

EDIT: I have no idea why the map is showing up so small, i suggest doing your own mapquest search and printing out the directions from your location to the address above......

You can most likely count me in. If I can make it, I'll be bringing a U-haul loaded with stuff. Can't fit 6 mannequins into my car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GINO @ Jan 2 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]1388694[/snapback]</div>
You can most likely count me in. If I can make it, I'll be bringing a U-haul loaded with stuff. Can't fit 6 mannequins into my car.
[/b]

LOL sounds good GINO, i'll put u down as tenative.. Let me know as the date gets closer, I'll probably have the mods stick this on the front page around the first of next month.

Things are shaping up nicely added another person to the group, check out post 30 for a full atendee list. I've got some cool pieces donated for door prizes, and hopefully a few more cool things to hand out.

Well about to finalize a few things concerning the prop party just wanted to throw this back out and see if anyone else is interested in attending.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back