Done / Completed Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

Hey Brenton,
These coins are amazing, pictures do not do these justice they are so nice.
I have to get some more, just can't decide what extra ones I want.
Possibly two more arks and an idol.

Just let me know! I have plenty leftover... :cool:thumbsup

Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

I’ve been away from home and just got back and the coins were waiting for me. I want to share my thanks for this project as well. The coins are awesome. If you haven’t jumped on this you should. They are quality coins and bigger than I had expected. Thanks again Brenton.

Sean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Brenton, with the updated prices can I get another set and an xtra idol and ark coin please.
if you shoot me a pm with a final price with shipping I’ll get that sent to you.
thanks again.
badges2nz.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I still have a few of these available if anyone wants to get them as gifts for anyone!!!

$15 each! Great deal for 2" coin with Antique Shiny Gold Plating!!!

I only have the 'Ra Headpiece' and 'Idol' coins left!

I'm Sold Out of the 'Ark' coin!

73895A00-7F3E-43BD-990C-38BBD31ACC36.jpeg
My brother will love his Christmas gift.

UPDATE:

I only have a few of the "IDOL" and the "RA HEADPIECE" Coins left!!!

So, if anyone was on the fence about getting these, get them now!

Only $15 each, which is a steal for a coin this size with a 'antique shiny gold' finish!

I am sold out of the "ARK"!!!

No more of these will be made!!!

UPDATE:

I am now sold out of the 'Ark' and the 'Idol' coins!!!

I only have a few 'Ra Headpiece' coins left!

Get one before they are gone!!!

I've sent payment for the last remaining coins that you have left, if need be please send a pm to confirm and if there is anything left outstanding I'll send that through.
Thanks again Brenton.

Awww. That's a bummer. I totally understand, though. I bought two sets of the Raiders versions. Was looking forward to future ones.

Hey Brenton, any thoughts about revisiting this to gauge interest for the next movie’s set of coins? You could maybe do a deposit to offset costs & guarantee x number of orders... How many sets would you have to sell/produce to move forward? Thoughts?

Hey Brenton, any thoughts about revisiting this to gauge interest for the next movie’s set of coins? You could maybe do a deposit to offset costs & guarantee x number of orders... How many sets would you have to sell/produce to move forward? Thoughts?

That would be great, to be able to have coins from all the movies, but as the mate shpider says making a deposit but not refundable so that people do not change their minds since that would be a great cost for Relic...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back