Done / Completed Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

UPDATE:

If your name is Jason Nagel, I need your address to ship you your coins!

It was not attached to your Paypal payment!

I tried emailing you over the past week, but no answer...

Excellent i like the fact when folks hear how things turned out they don't ask questions. Instead they take a positive approach and purchase coins i mean it's a great price, sharp cool looking coins, you have your choice of getting a set or your favorite Indiana Jones movie coin depiction. I am sure as the word gets out more folks will return purchase even more coins or ask their friends if they be interested in getting one or a set after seeing them in person. You can't beat free advertising its a ripple effect. :D

I’m pretty sure many of us really hope you could do your coin sets for the other films. Like others have stated, I would have no problem with a non-refundable deposit, or even paying in full before hand.

I'll be doing another Indy Coin run soon, but it will be a "Heads or Tails" flip coin/challenge coin!

One side will show the 'Real Grail' with the words "You Have Chosen Wisely", and the other side will have the 'False Grail' with the words "You Have Chosen Poorly"

Brenton, I received the coins. They are pretty awesome. Very good quality as all your other props!!!

I also hope you'll make a run for the other movies as well. Thanks so much again!

Just absolutely gorgeous! Thanks Brenton!
RaidersCoins1r.jpg

Hey relicmaker, I've just sent a pm, stuff it, its Indiana jones will have to get them.
I'm also as a novelty stil, interested in the idol bottle opener idea you had a while ago.
Could something like that be 3d printed in metal?

Hey relicmaker, I've just sent a pm, stuff it, its Indiana jones will have to get them.
I'm also as a novelty stil, interested in the idol bottle opener idea you had a while ago.
Could something like that be 3d printed in metal?

I'll see about getting the bottle opener started back up in the near future. Thanks!

I'll be doing another Indy Coin run soon, but it will be a "Heads or Tails" flip coin/challenge coin!

One side will show the 'Real Grail' with the words "You Have Chosen Wisely", and the other side will have the 'False Grail' with the words "You Have Chosen Poorly"
That's a cool idea! Looking forward to it...

Hi RelicMaker, I just got the coins in the mail and they look fantastic no doubt about it. The second set was divided between my Nephews who love the Indiana Jones movies so they were all smiles there. I just read you will be making a heads or tails challenge coin which is cool. I have a military challenge coin I amass during my time in service. I look forward to seeing it whenever it comes around. As stated I will be getting another two sets of Raider coins and two additional for Indy side display to good to pass.

RelicMaker again like many others who realizing this is to good to pass up. When you feel comfortable many of us would love to have a complete set of coins based off all the movies. Many from what I have read are in for the coins and don’t want you getting burnt with getting stuck with coins. Please take time and consideration on doing the rest of the sets. Or better yet a set at a time until they are completely sold out before moving onto the next set. Thank you and many other reading this know what’s involved in making this project happen. Don’t commit unless you have the funds to make it happen. Yes real life happen but the ultimate goal is get the coins off RelicMaker so he can simply move onto the next set. Thanks!
1DC83480-FCEC-414C-8A38-BDC8EAE49292.jpeg

Any left? Can't pay immediately or anything but wondering if I should save for this or something else

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

I was thinking about maybe incorporating a coin into a display stand, that has the name/ movie for the prop? Not convinced of the idea yet, but it may work?

- - - Updated - - -

Brenton, if you are soliciting for any unique Indy ideas... I would love a mold of the goat skull to hold your Raven Bar medallion!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back