Done / Completed Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coin Sets! 3 coins!

Price:
$15 for Individual coins (Headpiece, Idol, & Ark)
$45 for the set of 3,
and $10 for any additional coins after buying the set.

Shipping NOT included in price!

Size:
Coins are huge 2" in diameter!!!

Finish: Antiqued Shiny Gold!

- 3 coins (4th coin for displaying backside is optional)

- Each coin portraying a cool prop from the movie on one side.

- The other side portraying Indiana Jones as he is on the movie poster.

- Additional 4th Coin can be purchased for you to display the backside, if you are choosing to display these.

- Possible Sets for the other movies will be made!

I know what you're saying! Why 3 coins for each movie?

Well, with other coins that are offered, there is usually only the main prop that is displayed on it. There's just so many other cool props in each movie, that each prop really should have its' own coin.

So, I thought it might look awesome if there were 3 coins for each movie, each with a prop displayed on one side and Indy portrayed as he is in each movie poster on the other side.

Here's a list of the props I would do for each movie:

Raiders - Fertility Idol, Ra Headpiece, The Ark
Temple of Doom - Nurhachi Urn, Kali Chalice, Sankara Stones
Last Crusade - Cross of Coronado, Grail Diary, Holy Grail
Crystal Skull - Ark exposed in Box, Orellana Mask, Crystal Skull

I will only do one run of these!

Here's the Coins for the 'Raiders' run!

IndyCoins3.jpg

IndyCoinIdol.jpg

IndyCoinRa.jpg

IndyCoinArk.jpg

Backside of all 3 Coins!!!
IndyCoinWhip.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coin Sets! 3 coins per movie!

Interested! Do you see any potential discounts for buying all 12 coins at once or having a display option available for showing/holding all 12?

Interested! Do you see any potential discounts for buying all 12 coins at once or having a display option available for showing/holding all 12?

I'm going to only do one movie set each time, since it's already a hassle to just get one coin made.

I'm also to see about having a display done, but I won't be the one selling it. I'll be approaching a couple of members on here who do displays to see what they come up with, and then they'll offer it to you guys.

Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coin Sets! 3 coins per movie!

So, does anyone have suggestions on what could be on the third coin for the Crystal Skull set? Orellanas' Corpse? Room with all 13 skeletons? Alien Ship?

How about a picture of Mutt swinging with monkeys on vines?

Picture of old fashioned refrigerator flying through the air with a nuclear blast in the background?

Maybe a landscape view of the Akator valley with the pyramid-like temple....

d7cdc9064bfdc4d953a492ec802dbcab.jpg

How about you ditch the Crystal Skull set all together and do a set for the Temple of the Forbidden Eye Ride at Disneyland :)

definitely interested to see the designs for these, but from what you describe they sound awesome and would go well with my other indy coins.

Can't wait to see what the designs look like. I am interested.

Interested, but pending pics (or at least the design). Design is everything for a challenge coin. It makes it either a collectible, or either just a badly designed coin...

Your headpiece coin is amazing! So i'm definitely in for these! Will we be able to pick and choose and order, say, one from each film as a set?

Your headpiece coin is amazing! So i'm definitely in for these! Will we be able to pick and choose and order, say, one from each film as a set?

Thanks!

Sorry, but these will only be sold as a set per movie. So, you'll only be able to pick which movie you want to order.

I'm working on the artwork for the first three now, and should be able to show what these will look like soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back