Done / Completed Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

Re: Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coin Sets! 3 coins per movie!

UPDATE:

Here's the first draft for the Coins for the 'Raiders' run!

Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions to make these better?

RaidersIdolCoinDraft2.jpg

RaidersHeadpieceCoinDraft1.jpg

RaidersArkCoinDraft1.jpg

I am in for a "display set". 4 coins total, one each of the props and an extra random coin so I can display the Indy side.

I am in for a "display set". 4 coins total, one each of the props and an extra random coin so I can display the Indy side.

I'll add an extra 4th coin for those who want to do a display showing one each of the props and an extra random coin so I can display the Indy side, which will cost extra of course.

Last edited:

I am definitely in for the first set. They look great!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im in for the first set as well depending price point

How could you do this to me:cry, they look really good now I've seen the artwork.
I would be interested in a Raiders set depending on price for these.
Plus I have figured out a way to display all three coins and show the other side with just three coins.

The coins look amazing so far. The one that excites me the most is the third with the Ark. That's a must have for portraying this movie. If these are offered in multiple metals/finishes, it's sure going to make it tough to choose. I do like the gold, but I'm also very interested to see what copper versions would look like.

Keep 'em coming!

WR

Just wanted to add that the pictures in the first post look great so far. Is it possible to have the display plaque contain 4 coins holes for each movie (so that the opposite side could also be shown)? That would be fantastic. Could we get a fourth coin with each movie set that has just one side finished with the movie poster image on the finished side? This would make the total 16 coins for all 4 movies, with one coin in each group only half finished on one side with the movie poster image.

Just wanted to add that the pictures in the first post look great so far. Is it possible to have the display plaque contain 4 coins holes for each movie (so that the opposite side could also be shown)? That would be fantastic. Could we get a fourth coin with each movie set that has just one side finished with the movie poster image on the finished side? This would make the total 16 coins for all 4 movies, with one coin in each group only half finished on one side with the movie poster image.

Right now, I'm just seeing if there is enough interest to get this run going before I look into having a display for these made.

Last edited:

I'm in for a set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, there seems to be some renewed interest here. I'm also still interested ;-).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back