Indiana Jones - Grail Knight Sword collaboration with "Magnoli Props"

The pummel etc.is slightly different from the screen version ,detailed
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

AWESOME! I can’t wait to get this. You’ve saved me tons of time now that I’ve stopped looking and obsessing on which other one to get. Now if you only do the machete from TOD next, hint hint lol

Sean

Apart from the patina, the sculpt is pretty much the same as the old one, right? I have the sword of the last run hanging here, and I don't see real changes... Only the patina is different (because the old sword came shiny, and I dulled it myself with some acrylic washes...)

But what bothered me the most with the old one, was the groove in the blade dat didn't went up into the hilt. I hope that will be corrected with this sword.

Last edited:
Apart from the patina, the sculpt is pretty much the same as the old one, right? I took have the sword of the last run hanging here, and I don't see real changes... Only the patina is different (because the old sword came shiny, and I dulled it myself with some acrylic washes...)

But what bothered me the most with the old one, was the groove in the blade dat didn't went up into the hilt. I hope that will be corrected with this sword.
Also at the end of the fuller/groove, the prop.screen shows pictured,either a groove or uncut fuller at the base of the blades width.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back