Interest Indiana Jones - False Grail - NEW Revised version

After 7 test in 7 different factory maybe we found one. We sent a sample, we’ll see what this factory could do

Ok guys! Finally the update that all of us waiting!!!
We found the plater!!!! We received back our sample back and it is FANTASTIC!!!
Now we have to wait a bit cause this factory will be close for summer holiday all august. In september we'll give to factory all remained cups and finally we could have it finished in short time! Thanks to all for your patience! I'm sure you'll love this prop ;)

Yes we did but...we back at home with cups. We find factory closed. Talk with the leader of the factory and it was close again cause 7 operators was positive to coronavirus. It will be close 20 days and re-open. I hope factory will do priority at our work when it will open again but for what I understand he must finish old work too. At this point I hope we could have it in time for Christmas. Sadly this coronavirus change all way to work! We have to wait my friends!

Nothing news, still wait that platers will open again. Fingers crossed for January. We are in lockdown until 7 january

Mmm, if it goes in Italy like it goes in Belgium, it doesn't look too good. Numbers are rising again overe here, after some weeks of decreasing infections / hospitalisations... I hope the vaccination really turns things around...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back