Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Very nice job DD28, the fonts and flourishes are very accurate. Flourishes are usually very hard to replicate but yours are spot on. Well done indeed (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Thanks for the share.

bfd

Nice item Cmdr. What is this from?

Might be better in the Last Crusade thread since this seems to be a take on the Grail Diary wrapper. The postage stamps are different but this looks to be a copy of the wrapper Indy's dad used to mail his Grail Diary to Indy.

Nice item Cmdr. What is this from?

Might be better in the Last Crusade thread since this seems to be a take on the Grail Diary wrapper. The postage stamps are different but this looks to be a copy of the wrapper Indy's dad used to mail his Grail Diary to Indy.

I agree DB. I'm curious to know where it comes from as well.

bfd

Actually this is just a commercial envelope for the Indiana Jones DVDs. As far as I remember it was in one of the movie magazines a few years ago.

Are you interested in the content? Then I scan it, it's in a very nice design, but in German.

Dietrich

What?! You mean there is more? I would love to see it. When you have time.

Do you mean the movie DVD was in this or promo material with a DVD commercial?

Interesting find, looks like it is from 2003.

Best,
DBCooper

Hi DBCooper,

unfortunately the complete flyer is too large to scan in one piece, so I scanned the "nice" sides and took pictures from the front and back.

Personnely I really like the map, but without the covers of the DVDs.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Hi DBCooper,

unfortunately the complete flyer is too large to scan in one piece, so I scanned the "nice" sides and took pictures from the front and back.

Personnely I really like the map, but without the covers of the DVDs.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Hi there

Agree - the map is great (without the covers).

Thanks for posting the images Dietrich and great idea for your Adventures in Florida Book.

bfd

No problem Barneyrfd, you're welcome. Norm and Denise (my American Family) always used to talk about my adventures in Florida, so I thought that something Indiana Jones related could be a good idea.

Dietrich

Hi guys,

here is the complete flyer for the Indiana Jones DVDs, the front (F1 - 4) and back (B1 - 4).

@Barnett College: Yes, I would love to see this on your Facebook group.

Dietrich

Sorry guys, the scans are all larger than 12 MB. I need to find another solution.

So this works now, I reduced the size to 75% and used 200 DPI.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Last edited:
Cool.... thanks for sharing those pics. Never seen them before as well.

For the map... can't you digitaly replace the DVD Covers with other pictures of Indy adventure? Just as an idea :) :love

Peter - Your like a gunslinger with that thing. Man you are fast. And this looks wonderful, really nice job. :thumbsup

This look so much better.

Best,
DBCooper

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back