Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Re: Indiana Jones Last Crusade Grail Diary Printable - Where to find?

indianajones.dk has a good starter file. Go over to Club Obi-Wan for a whole section on the diary as well.

Don't buy any of those supposed printable diaries on eBay or elsewhere that are on CDs or DVDs. They're just files stolen from across the forums that profit off of other people's hard work.

Right, I don't want to pay for anything, especially something that was original given out free. Club Obi-Wan no longer has the printable Diary. All the links are dead, and for some unknown reason, those that have it won't share it. Hoping someone here has it and is actually willing to share it.

Still looking, even if it's just a friendly point in the right direction.

There's a new post by hans.grooff67 over on Club Obi-Wan regarding a new PDF he's compiling.

Regards

There's a new post by hans.grooff67 over on Club Obi-Wan regarding a new PDF he's compiling.

Regards

Yes, I am using Hans grail PDF and there is a lot of good stuff in there. Highly recommended.

You Rock, DavyVO!
Thanks a lot for the work and for the fast reply
I thought of recreating it but didn't find the correct image.
I don't think it's a real book cover either
Again thank you very much

You Rock, DavyVO!
Thanks a lot for the work and for the fast reply
I thought of recreating it but didn't find the correct image.
I don't think it's a real book cover either
Again thank you very much

You're welcome! The image is from the inside of the Gundestrup cauldron (I found it through google reverse image search)

Is the one on the left the one you've made? That's impressive!

I went looking to see if there were any details of Clark's original edition of the book but I can't find anything more than it was first published in 1939. No images of the original dust jacket, though archive has a digital reproduction of the contents. I found the dust jacket for the revised 1947 edition though.

Is the one on the left the one you've made? That's impressive!

I went looking to see if there were any details of Clark's original edition of the book but I can't find anything more than it was first published in 1939. No images of the original dust jacket, though archive has a digital reproduction of the contents. I found the dust jacket for the revised 1947 edition though.

Yeap, that's the one I've made :D Thanks.
I also searched for it and couldn't find anything so after DavyVO's kind work on the front cover, I invented a bit on the spine and back cover to create the complete dust jacket...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back