Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

You guys are amazing. I'd never really given any thought to recreating the Grail Diary before, but after reading through this thread, I am actually tempted to give it a shot. What blows me away, however, is the generosity that you've all shown in sharing drawings, documents, text, and help - truly inspirational.

- Carter

thats what this forums for, and if any of us can be of any help just let us know and I for one will help out in any way I can, as you can see from my signature I'm amassing a gargantuan (if thats how you spell it) amount of info on indy and the diaries, I can't give you to much relating to the lost journal as myself and DD28 are creating our own unique paper props and inserts for it, but as far as the grail diary goes just let me know if you need anything and I'll help out if I can

Last edited:
Here's something I worked up, based on a screen used piece of mail Indy receives with the diary. Obviously not a prop that would stand alone, but can go well with a display.

This is the original:
aoukv8.jpg

It needs to be printed on brown Kraft paper.

1) Print the stamps on white paper (can be pasted) or print onto adhesive back paper. Trim the stamps to the correct size (you only need one stamp of course, but I printed several to have extras).
View attachment Texas Stamps.pdf

2) Print the "Stamp Position" page (take note of the paper position when loaded into printer, as it will need to be reloaded the same way later).
View attachment Stamp Position.pdf

3) Apply the stamp over the rectangle on the page (refer to the "Letter" page to ensure correct orientation).

4) Make sure you've got the paper loaded correctly and print the "Letter" page. This will apply the handwritten address and postmark over the stamp.
View attachment Letter.pdf

5) Cut the letter out, fold corners inwards, and paste it as a letter.

Here's the final result with my Grail diary wrapper:
4t6qa0.jpg

Was going through some of my files and I came upon these ancient tourist visas for the Republic of Hatay.

I made these THIRTEEN years ago, so I apologize if they are not up to my usual rigorous standards. But the price is right.

Probably best printed 2-up on a US letter size sheet, then cut apart. You could even print English on one side and Turkish on the other.

-MJ

Attachments

• TempvisaRepHatay.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 340
  • Vize Gecici Type 2.pdf
    38.9 KB · Views: 256
  • VizegeciciHatay.pdf
    31.6 KB · Views: 257
Indiana Jones Last Crusade Grail Diary Printable - Where to find?

Can anyone post a link to where I can find the legit copy of this so I can make my own?

I see plenty of threads of people talking about printing their own from file, but after scouring the web, I'm unable to find the source.

Re: Indiana Jones Last Crusade Grail Diary Printable - Where to find?

indianajones.dk has a good starter file. Go over to Club Obi-Wan for a whole section on the diary as well.

Don't buy any of those supposed printable diaries on eBay or elsewhere that are on CDs or DVDs. They're just files stolen from across the forums that profit off of other people's hard work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back