Limited Run ~IN STOCK~ The *Real* SHIELD Patch Run

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
RealSHIELDPatches.jpg

Where were you the day SHIELD fell? If you were with Commander Gonzales, you will need your *real* SHIELD patch!

Measuring 3.5" high, you will make the commander proud when you present arms with your latest accoutrement.

The patches will run $7.50 shipped (overseas please add $1) with discounts below. Please make payments via PayPal to bobatrek@aol.com, and include your RPF username and if you choose to send as a gift, your address.

1 - 2 : $7.50 each (overseas please add $1)
3 - 5 : $7.00 each (overseas please add $2)
6 - 9 : $6.50 each (overseas please add $3.50)
10+ $6 each (overseas please add $5)

I will begin shipping these the middle of April.

Agent Sign Up List

• breen2057 x1 - PAID
• enterprise0216 x4 - PAID
• Vitus x2 - PAID
• bikemancs - x2 - PAID

therealsheild.jpg

therealsheild1.jpg

therealsheild2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The *Real* SHIELD Patch Run (get them now before they're disbanded!)

payment sent for 2. Thanks!

No, I did not get these Velcro backed. It's easier to put on for those who want it then it is to take off for those who don't.

Status on list updated. Anyone else?

Pm'd and a bump for the thread. :) Looking to put together a Could like framed patch collection.

Pm'd and a bump for the thread. :) Looking to put together a Could like framed patch collection.
Nice, I'm doing this currently looking round for the best patches for it (need to look outside of EBay I think) although this patch wasn't in Coulson's I'm thinking of adding it too!
Very nice, you will be getting more of my money soon to add new SHIELD items to my collection, are you planning on selling that larger logo too (assuming it's a decal but may not be?)?

got the patch today and it looks great. thanks for doing this. would you do a run of the shield patches that agents wear on their tac vests like in the pic.

Fractured_House_207.png

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back