In search of blaster info

Darth Cross

I just recently got ahold of a MP-44 replica. (Thanks Markus :) ) And am in need of help with the conversion to an A-280 (Hoth rebel blaster rifle). What I really need is help identifing the parts that make up the "scope". I know that a single point scope is part of the assembly. But I'm having trouble figuring out the rest of it. Any ideas or pics would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

I think for the most part the scope details still remain a mystery. I have researched into this prop and the only thing I could come up with is that the detail attatched to the back of the receiver looks like its tip was cut cut off and attatched to the front of the scope detail, illustrated here:
a280post16hw.jpg

As to what this greeblie is, I am unsure.

Thanks Bwingpilot, any info on this is helpful. There doesn't seem to be much out there on this. :(

Do you have any more pics showing this area from different angles (top, front, rear, etc.)?

i've got a few pics, PM me your email addy and i'll send em.

SAS

Originally posted by Darth Cross@Apr 6 2006, 05:15 AM
Thanks Bwingpilot, any info on this is helpful. There doesn't seem to be much out there on this.  :(

Do you have any more pics showing this area from different angles (top, front, rear, etc.)?
[snapback]1220839[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back