Impromptu L.A. mini meet up

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sushi with some RPF legends. Always fun to get the band back together.

;)

MattMunson BrundelFly

336629693_732444058288565_1213969979751038782_n.jpg
336586500_946982056477538_3925076479493767063_n.jpg
335877039_1134773097217473_4549279914533346503_n.jpg

That was a super fun time, though I'm sad it yielded two of the worst pictures of me taken in decades! lol
Only slightly less exciting was meeting Stephen Amell in the lobby of the restaurant. You never know who you're gonna run into when you're already hanging with celebrities!! :D

"Always fun to get the band back together." The Willie G philosophy has not lost any of its luster. Exactly how I felt. And Matt: Hahahaha. I relate to the "two of the worst pictures of me taken in decades!" part and just received my membership card to that very club (in fact, it arrived as a text on my phone in one of the pictures). So good to see you guys and glad we got to close the place :) Looking forward to seeing you all on the next trip out. Btw, Matt: pictures be liars - you carried a rock-star vibe. Could have been Peter Murphy's younger brother. Keep it up, mate!

lol thanks man!. You just made my day.
We CANNOT be the "We should do that again!... and never do it" club. That would be a disservice to humanity.

Man, I'd love to hangout with some RPF'ers but I'm in the midwest.
Surely, there are RPEffers in the midwest! You should fire up a thread and see if you can find people local to you. I've lived all over the country and the world, and pretty much without fail, I've always managed to find at least one, usually more, members near me.

Surely, there are RPEffers in the midwest! You should fire up a thread and see if you can find people local to you. I've lived all over the country and the world, and pretty much without fail, I've always managed to find at least one, usually more, members near me.
Thats not a bad idea! Maybe when we thaw out up here, I'll try to organize something!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back