I'm pretty new, but did the structure of the forum change?

Splice

I've only been on here for a week or two, but it seems like the structure has changed. The posts before were setup where everything was displayed on one page and i could scroll down, browsing through the pics and posts. Now it seems like you have to actually specifically pick a post added to the original post and open to see its contents. Did I change something in my own settings or is this the new setup?

Every once and a while it tries to switch things up on me...but it usually goes back to normal. Don't know why it does that.

Had the same problem just fixed it go to a topic and then see the options button beside the title click it and go to display and then standard veiw or something like that second last choice.

Going to the options button fixed it. I went down to "view as standard" or something like that, as gam3rgodproductions suggested, and it went back to normal. Thanks for the help.

That's it masteranubis. As I posted earlier, I just went to options and changed the settings to "view in standard" or something similiar. Everything is back to normal. I'm just not sure how the settings changed to the other view in the first place, but it's all good now.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back