I'm not a thief, I'm a hooker!

That reminds me of an episode of COPS where this druggie called the cops because she was ripped off in a drug deal. They went to the alleged dealer's house and his mom came out and they asked her about it. She said "I'm a prostitute, not a drug dealer!" :lol So I guess there are levels that make prostitute a more respectable job.

Um..who would give her any money?! I wish I could have seen first hand, the mighty Trebeck chasing that skank down the hall. That would have been awesome!

Funny stuff. One of my security guards caught a guy in my store today with a bag filled with merchandise. His defense to the responding officer:

"I didn't steal from here fool, I stole from the Giant down the road". Looks like we put a buzzkill on his plans for tonight. In his bag... Malt liquor, a loofa, a glowstick, and a pack of condoms.

In most places, being a prostitute is not a crime. Taking money for it is. That's why they have to sting them into making the deal.

And how about Nevada? It's totally legal. So is there still a stigma attached, or do girls openly say, 'after high school I'm gonna be a hooker'?

Reminds me of...

"I'M NOT A PIMP!!"

ImnotaPimp.jpg

I don't care what this thread is about but with a title like that there is no way I wasn't going to take a look! :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back