Ikon Collectibles Harley Quinn mallet

Synz314

Sr Member
This recently went up on Sideshow. No ETA for it. Price is $215 USD. Not available to pre-order yet, just a waitlist sign-up.

I was betting on Noble or Factory to be the first to release one.

harley-quinn-mallet_dc-comics_gallery_5ffe558be4ec4.jpgharley-quinn-mallet_dc-comics_gallery_5ffe558b89362.jpg

Anyone know what became of this mallet? The Sideshow site never placed it as sold out and I can’t seem to find any more info regarding the release date. I just see it marked as out of stock in every location.

Anyone know what became of this mallet? The Sideshow site never placed it as sold out and I can’t seem to find any more info regarding the release date. I just see it marked as out of stock in every location.
Right I'm curious if this got produced or cancelled. I can't find one in hand photo and all retailers say sold out.

Right I'm curious if this got produced or cancelled. I can't find one in hand photo and all retailers say sold out.
These definitely were produced. There was one listed on ebay a few months ago. My understanding is that these were mainly available for the Australian market since that seems to be where Ikon Collectables is based in. Also looks like Celebrity Authentics purchased a bunch of them for their Margot Robbie private signing and are selling autographed editions for $1,500 USD.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back