if you could direct one super hero movie what would it be and why?

sp1derman

Sr Member
exactly what the title says;

for me although id like to say daredevil i don't no enough about him to actually say i like the cahrecter i love him the spiderman cartoon lol the film (dont judge i love the DC cut watch it constantly) and the shadowland series
for me it would be spiderman even though there's more films of him the most superheroes (excluding batman and superman) i want to see him later in life (he got bit by a spider WE KNOW please next remake no origin story) struggling to keep doing what he's doing realizing he's slower, challenging his abilities and one villain rule and i'd love to have hydro man as him. it would be aimed at an older generation not the kids i hate how its all for the kids these days when they were aimed at mid teens and up (im only 18 myself).

so guys what film and why?

For me......Probably Deadpool. I know that some people don't like him, but I feel like he's a great character if done right. His banter is awesome, while at the same time he can be a very "deep" character, as seen in the 90's run of comics he's featured in.

I also have a strange feeling FOX will mess up his movie. Don't know why, FOX has such a great track record of quality entertainment.:rolleyes

For me......Probably Deadpool. I know that some people don't like him, but I feel like he's a great character if done right. His banter is awesome, while at the same time he can be a very "deep" character, as seen in the 90's run of comics he's featured in.

I also have a strange feeling FOX will mess up his movie. Don't know why, FOX has such a great track record of quality entertainment.:rolleyes

if my laugh icon worked id be using it although X-1 and X2 & DD were good i do feel XMO: Wolverine ruined deadpool even though im a fan of the film s a stand alone action flick who knows after how good XM First class was we may get a good deadpool

I love me some Deadpool. For me, I'd like to throw my hat in for doing a great adaptation of Wonder Woman or Black Widow. :)

Even though Doctor Strange isn't my favorite character I have ideas about how I would show his origin and film his Sanctum Sanctorum. If given the chance, I would gladly direct it.

Wolf

I would work on a more obscure character than what people are familair with. That would be MAGNUS, Robot Fighter 4000AD. An adaption of Russ Manning's creation of a "Tarzan of the future", and the idea of the ultimate "man vs machine" battle still thrills me.

fantastic4....they're rebooting it now and i know its just going to wind up another generic superhero movie, which is not what it should be.

it should be about them being scientists, and adventurers..

the origin would be done over the credits, and movie villian would be moleman..and this happens, monsters coming up from beneath newyork, they go down to investigate..
classic_fantastic_four_num1_alex_ross_poster.jpg

the sequel would be the negative zone and annihilus, reed picks up a signal coming from the negative zone...they go through and investigate.

Spawn. The original just was too corny for me. Leguizamo as Clown and Martin Sheen as Jason Wynn was mediocre at best. And Cogliostro was just bad.
How would I do it? Heaven vs Hell. Angela and Tiffany and other angels trying to destroy Spawn. Spawn seeking revenge on Wynn and Chapel and in the process he meets and battles Overtkill. The Phlebiac Brothers sent from Hell by Malebogia to push Spawn. And humans caught in the middle of it all with Twitch and Sam as the main focus.

And a perfect lead to a sequel would be Wynn getting killed and being reborn as The Redeemer.

Last edited:
Wonder Woman and Power Girl mudwrestling for four hours. If that doesn't make a billion dollars at the box-office, I'll hand over my membership of the human race.

Actually, I would do this more as TV series.

Daredevil -- specifically the "Born Again" story arc. Now that the Avengers are actually on film and we have a decent Captain America, you could film this.

I can't think of any super hero, but I kill to tackle a live action retro Johnny Quest. I have a lot of ideas for stories and production design.

Doug

I would work on a more obscure character than what people are familair with. That would be MAGNUS, Robot Fighter 4000AD. An adaption of Russ Manning's creation of a "Tarzan of the future", and the idea of the ultimate "man vs machine" battle still thrills me.

Absolutely awesome idea. Now you can bet that Hollywood will be picking that idea up.

It´s good to have a few old school-ians around who still know the vintage heroes. I think Magnus was the one hero that was not resurrected in the Valiant universe alongside Dr.Solar and a few others?

I'd totally do a movie for Invincible. His universe is so rich, and full of awesome characters. It would be insanely easy to do spin off movies with characters like Brit, Tech Jacket, Astounding Wolfmen, etc. and then have a big group movie for Guadians of the Globe.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back