Identifying Dean Corso's bag from The Ninth Gate

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am trying to identify Corso's (Johhny Depp) shoulder bag from the move The Ninth Gate. I am having a helluva' time finding screen grabs with the bag in it, and am unable to get my own from my DVD.

I took these pics from the telly... sory about the quality.. I'll be geitting some DVD software here soon...

DSC01013.jpg

Here's a link to he album with more pix:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y297/boozee/Corso/

Please help me.

The bag of Corso is identified since last year by myself as a "french army shoulder bag".
Due to the rarity of the item I can try to provide a small quantity only.

If someone interested, let me your name or pm me and I will tell you the price I can have for this stuff.

Re: Identifying Corso's bag - 9th Gate

The bag of Corso is identified since last year by myself as a "french army shoulder bag".
Due to the rarity of the item I can try to provide a small quantity only.

If someone interested, let me your name or pm me and I will tell you the price I can have for this stuff.

Do you still have this bag available?

Looks like an ammo bag to me.

Yes ! Bingo this is an ammo bag from french army from 1929. Very hard to find even in France. I am always looking for some and I am waiting for two now...
But I need to be patient 'cause the guy tell me that some weeks ago...

Hello all. I feel like I know you all somehow, given that we all share a strong interest in "the bag". I have been looking high and low for this thing. Found all manner of bags that were close and not so close. Cheap and nothing like cheap. But finally I discover you guys and your wonderful research! You seem to have found it! I would love to get one of these guys. Does anyone still have leads on where to purchase the above mentioned French bag? Failing that, is there any way someone could take a bunch of pictures of their already obtained bag and post em or email them? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi!
I would love to know where you bought your replica/repro model? And what it was called. I don't know french :(
Been looking on and off for this bag since, well.. some years..
Let me dig up the info, and I'll PM you. I've been waiting on the buckle hardware to arrive at the manf. so I can get mine for a while....

Hello
Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
This bag is rare (musette modèle 1935)
With luck it's possible to have one on ebay.fr (price approximately 100 euros)

My bag :

musettemle35.jpg

tell me if you want more pics

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back