Identification of Ra Headpiece

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dmwhiteman

Picked this up at a yard sale this summer. Can anyone identify its origin? I know its far from accurate, but for $2.50 I couldnt pass it up.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've never seen one like that before, but it's likely just a one-off custom. It's a rather unique and neat piece; is it made of resin or metal? It almost looks like metal peaking through some of the edges...

dmwhiteman

Resin I believe. A hard plastic painted gold and what looks like 2 red craft jewels for the eyes. Unfortunately the neck and beak are broken but had been re-glued before I purchased it.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have never seen this before as well. I agree with Magnoli. Though the feather details are really nice!

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Another one who has never seen one like this before. From the thumbnail I thought Reelart, but its definitely not.

dmwhiteman

WOW! I thought someone would have come across something like this before. Its kind of exciting thought, having a one-of-a-kind, accurate or not!