idea's on making custom costume and bio's

shadow hunter

hey every1 im a new person on the fourms, and i was thinking about making a custom pred costume, i was think of having a black reelated colour scheme where the body/skin would be black and grey, the armor white, the blades black( the wrist blades & the toe blades) ..............................
so im gonna post a pic of what i was thinking of doing as the bio helmet...........

please give me ur honest opinion on it and what i could posibly improve on it

pred_bio_helmet.jpg.gif

pm me i will b posting more pic in the coming days and i get them together

i just took pics of some parts of my costume tht i would like to share with evry1

070510204146.jpg.gif

this is my updated bio helmet that i drew yesterday...... it sorta reminds me of the celtic bio

070610131210.jpg.gif

this is the start of my plasma caster ( i used the barrel of my old airsoft gun g22 to make the body of the caster i will be adding stuff to my caster using cardboard and other materials to build my caster..........

070610132237.jpg.gif

this is an up-close pic of wat is going to be the wrist blades for my costume....... im probably going to cast them then mold them in resin then fiberglass them.... sry if the pic is blury my fone has the worst camara

070610131240.jpg.gif

a front view of the caster

070610132218.jpg.gif

this is a full pic of the blades( they are 2.4ft long) haha i want them 2 be long and realistic (no homo) again sry if its blury ill try to make them less blury if posible

070610150723.jpg.gif

ohh this is a pic tht i drew about an hour ago hope u like it

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back