ICONS Terminator 2 Judgment Day Battlefield Skull QUESTION

ENDO-HUNTER

This will be showing up to my house this week. Anyone have any information about this piece from ICONS? And know how many of these were actually made? Thank you. Mike

ICONS3.jpg

ICONS5.jpg

ICONS1.jpg

ICONS2.jpg

ICONS4.jpg

Last edited:
Used to own one of the Icons Endoskeletons. No idea how many of the skulls were made. I had two or three skulls with my endo. They're nice. Heavy as ****. Enjoy!

Hmmm, I can confirm that at least 33 were made.
ICONS made them.
They are from T2.
Actually, they are human skulls on the battle field.
:love :lol

Before anyone gets mad at me, ENDO-HUNTER is
a buddy and I'm just bustin' his chops.

Mike, you must learn how to make skulls like this
and sell them. I estimate I need about 50 in various
1:1 sizes to sprinkle around the base of the 1:1
endoskeleton I hope to get someday.

Alan... I would love to see some pics of that Icons Endoskeleton if you still have any saved somewhere. One thing I never thought about is that ICONS put some of these BATTLEFIELD SKULLS on the base of that ENDOSKELETON you had. Very cool. Thanks. Mike:eek

Used to own one of the Icons Endoskeletons. No idea how many of the skulls were made. I had two or three skulls with my endo. They're nice. Heavy as ****. Enjoy!

I am crushed, my buddy totally ignored my post. I'm going to speak with my ICONS endoskull about this. *tears fall like rain*

I saw it:lol.................... Now calm down tiger:behave We may have a chance to see pics of Alan's ICONS ENDOSKELETON!!!

I am crushed, my buddy totally ignored my post. I'm going to speak with my ICONS endoskull about this. *tears fall like rain*

Last edited:
theres not many of these out there so a very cool item to have in your collection!
ive had a few replicas myself similar to this one and they are really cool

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back