Iconic Photo From The Parent Trap

kevin1701

My daughter is a big fan of this film--as are many of her friends. I'd like to get her a copy of the famous torn photo of Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson from the movie, but I've only seen low res images. Does anyone have a printable copy?

BTW, for parents in the same boat, there are pretty good Camp Walden t-shirts available, and you can get bottles of the the "Where Dreams Have No End" wine--provided your fan is old enough for that sort of thing.

Attachments

• b968ed0d3b501fdf6b299a473d950533.png
    b968ed0d3b501fdf6b299a473d950533.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 58
I downloaded your photo and straightened it, so it is printable. As to quality, no, I don't really have a better quality photo. If it's available on Blu Ray, that's how people get a higher quality picture, usually.

Attachments

• PT Photo.jpg
    PT Photo.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thanks very much for all of this. I'll definitely be able to use one of these.I had hoped that the image might have made the rounds as a publicity photo, but there were none I could find. I just saw that a screen used photo is on Ebay now. I asked the seller if they could take a clean photo of it but they haven't responded yet. If I get my hands on anything better, I'll post.

Thanks very much for all of this. I'll definitely be able to use one of these.I had hoped that the image might have made the rounds as a publicity photo, but there were none I could find. I just saw that a screen used photo is on Ebay now. I asked the seller if they could take a clean photo of it but they haven't responded yet. If I get my hands on anything better, I'll post.
Also take into account that this film is 23 years old so most of what was promo stuff or screen used isn't about any more but here is a copy I have not a perfect but hope it helps :)

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 61
Okay, I straightened the better picture, thank you everyone for contributing.

Last edited:
Hello, I know I'm almost two years late, however I was looking for the iconic photo yesterday and on the way I found this page, using the images uploaded here, screenshots from the movie and a lot of Photoshop I got a result that I want to share with you in case someone is interested despite the delay haha

Attachments

• IMG_20230309_023509_217.jpg
    IMG_20230309_023509_217.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 36

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back