i09 covers "the Lair"

grendel64

A while back I had my snow pred make it into i09's halloween top costumes gallery. (seen here:
http://io9.com/5399037/io9-halloween-costu...dition/gallery/ )
For those who haven't heard of it, i09 is a scifi fantasy type blog that coveres all things...well....scifi and fantasy .
I emailed Annnalee, who runs i09 (and did the hallowe'en article) and said she should check out the lair, and it looks like she did, and liked what she saw.
Check it out:
http://io9.com/5408767/predators-just-want...allery/gallery/

Mike

some pretty rude disrespectful comments about the females on there as well as some props for the suits.

i guess if you can hide behind a keyboard in your mommas basement you can say what you wish but ...funny how those same people would turn into chickenshit if they came face to face with us.

some pretty rude disrespectful comments about the females on there as well as some props for the suits.

i guess if you can hide behind a keyboard in your mommas basement you can say what you wish but ...funny how those same people would turn into chickenshit if they came face to face with us.
You got that right.

Are there any more articles about us kithunter?

You do realize that most of, if not all, of those comments were made by fifteen year olds.

I thought it was a pretty cool article, and I'm glad to see the Lair featured as such. Woot!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back