I think my Iron Man suit might have been recast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was what he said here that made me laugh.. the cheek of it.. (n)angry

laugh?is that the right word steve:angrypulling at straws n digging a deeper hole.
all the visitors to the nec had the evidence in their pockets:wacko.

Being in the UK myself Drack I can tell you myself and a few others will be keeping a look out to say the least.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I know what you are trying to say but be cautious because we don't want to seem unwelcoming to members who's native language is not English. I think it is rather amazing that so many people have come together in this community from all around the world. I enjoy having the diversity and I think it is great that everyone here makes a good attempt at communicating in English even if it is not always fluent.

couldn't agree more darkside,(y)thumbsup.
plus in troubled times come together as one to help a fellow member:):thumbsup.

fingaz iron man mk4

His inability to fluently use English and his ridiculous claims and rambling made me want him banned even worse.

At least if Davy does another build this guy can't recast it and everyone else knows to avoid him now

The first things he should have recasted are a "shift" and a "."-Key ...

For me as a non-native speaker it was horrible to find out what he want to they, it all make no sense, and that is what is allright.

I know what you are trying to say but be cautious because we don't want to seem unwelcoming to members who's native language is not English. I think it is rather amazing that so many people have come together in this community from all around the world. I enjoy having the diversity and I think it is great that everyone here makes a good attempt at communicating in English even if it is not always fluent.

I think we all try our best to express what we have to say, but sometimes it must be a pain to read.

For me english is like a kind of meta-language, most people even understand a subset of what to say, and one the rpf in my experience nobody try to correct someones faults on grammar or spelling.

That the advantage of an international forum, on local forums you sometimes hear " lern erstmal richtig deutsch"

beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

This thread has veered off into other issues that have nothing to do with this specific instance of recasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back