I Think I Have A Problem / Obsession.

As most others have already written in here. If people can't or wont understand your hobby (in our case collecting preddy figures, making preddy suits etc.) then they just aren't worth it, be it as a mate or friend. There are billions of other people (women too) out there who WOULD if not totally understand your hobby then at least accept or tolerate it :)

I myself (being a woman) collect predator figures as well :) and living in a one bedroom apartment it gets a wee bit hard to spread out the figures even if I wanted to. So instead I arranged all my figures and mask around my corner pc table (standing in a corner in the livingroom) all figures and the mask standing on the table itself or on shelves next to and above my monitor. making ALL figures visible to all visitors but in a decent, not too obvious way. By that meaning that guys I bring home from a date will also see them pretty much right away. But as I see it "Take me as I am or don't take me at all".

Btw, Jehdin Thwei. Mega cool collection you have there!!!! :D If I was ever to visit you, you'd probably have problems making me want to leave your home! XD lol

I've read through this enough times to have the confidence in what I'm going to say right now - You seem some-what ashamed of your hobby. I make damn sure that the girl knows what she's in for. If she doesn't like it, than fine. If she does.... awesome. I would hope that a woman I'm dating would want me to be myself, and not something I'm not. Don't like my stuff? Piss off, thanks for showing up. You got a free dinner out of it. If you do, than awesome - and it only gets worse from here.

well I'm more than fashionably late to this party but the best partners are ones that support or understand your passions to some point and tolerate the small differences. I started seeing an old friend but warned about my mess. she didn't think it could be worse than hers. too many projects going and too many on shelves waiting to wake. also a lot of guitars that need to be on walls. she didn't run away and we might do matching costumes next year including my son. as I write, I'm texting her and sharing a small piece of meat with my cat. she was eyeing my food. how can I say no to her.

well I'm more than fashionably late to this party but the best partners are ones that support or understand your passions to some point and tolerate the small differences. I started seeing an old friend but warned about my mess. she didn't think it could be worse than hers. too many projects going and too many on shelves waiting to wake. also a lot of guitars that need to be on walls. she didn't run away and we might do matching costumes next year including my son. as I write, I'm texting her and sharing a small piece of meat with my cat. she was eyeing my food. how can I say no to her.

^^^ This right here. My MP Transformers case is in our bedroom. No where else in the house (except my side of the closet), but right where I can see them and enjoy them.

Pick the right one. They're out there.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back