I Robot screen cap of the pistol please

I have a debate going with a internet friend.
There are pics showing the Hero pistol with a silver ring on the end of the barrel.
I do not think that this was seen in the film, and may be post or pre production.
So if anyone can post screencaps showing the barrel end of the pistol, it would be great.

Originally posted by TheNuclearHorror@Jan 24 2006, 11:57 AM
I have a debate going with a internet friend.
There are pics showing the Hero pistol with a silver ring on the end of the barrel.
I do not think that this was seen in the film, and may be post or pre production.
So if anyone can post screencaps showing the barrel end of the pistol, it would be great.
[snapback]1166787[/snapback]​

Rogue Studios owns one of the hero pistols, and he's spoken to the designer of the pistols. He might be able to help you out.

http://mp2c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55

Captain Screengrab is on the case. B)

(these don't really show the ring you're talking about, but they're all I have in the files :lol )

irobotgunbig-01.jpg

irob-gundiscfiring.jpg

irob-gunfixeddisc.jpg

irob-gunspin01.jpg

irob-gunspin02.jpg

irob-gunspin03.jpg

irob-gunspin04.jpg

irob-spoongunCU.jpg

irob-spoongunground.jpg

irob-spoongunhand.jpg

- k

Well, I don't think there was a silver ring on the stunt guns, and they used the stunt guns alot more than the hero guns I think. My understanding is the hero guns were literally only used for firing scenes, so you will need to cap the frames of Will capping ;) I guess.

so, you and your friend are both right.

I can tell you the hero guns I saw on propstore (we all saw?) had a silver ring. Looks like aluminum.

Njc--------------------------

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back