"I need your clothes, Your boots and Your motorcycle" - "Terminator 2" T-800 Costume

Re: "I need your clothes, Your boots and Your motorcycle" - T-800 Costume.

awesome! it looks verry accurate like in T2, i love this movie and i's my favorite one. i'm Always on the lookout for terminator stuff and i must say this is one of the best replica costumes of T2 i've seen so far congratz! :)

Have you looked into getting the cyborg facial appliance?

Thanks for the compliments guys! They truly mean a lot, considering the work put into this costume and it being my favorite of mine yet.

No, Nick I haven't thought about getting the appliance yet? Care to share a link? It could come handy when my finances re-group and I feel it's time to get back into another costume project, I may just do the "Battle Damaged Steel Mill" look for the T-800

Also, another shot.

Last edited:

No, Nick I haven't thought about getting the appliance yet? Care to share a link? It could come handy when my finances re-group and I feel it's time to get back into another costume project, I may just do the "Battle Damaged Steel Mill" look for the T-800

I think you're gonna like this link, a lot:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/howcanmynamebtaken/sets/72157637264751405/with/10648936524

;) :)

I remember looking into it a few years ago but have no clue what's available these days.THere were a couple really nice generic "cycborg" facial appliances that were pretty good on ebay, but that was a while ago.

That guys arnold cyborg facial piece is fantastic!

Before-
10648907295_973818108f_o.jpg

After-

10648932114_2e00b53646_o.jpg

Attachments

• 10648932114_c83710f5ee_c.jpg
    10648932114_c83710f5ee_c.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 388

This one looks pretty good but I think I like the look of the smaller pieces pushing through the skin rather than the entire side of your face exposed. SMaller pieces would probably move better.

New Terminator Kit

It's also pretty amazing how nice regular flat makeup can look when done well.

terminator_makeup_by_mandibulo-d5kgo6z.jpg

Rough_Terminator_by_KlairedeLys.jpg

http://makeup.wonderhowto.com/how-t...-special-effects-makeup-for-halloween-404778/

apply-genuinely-scary-terminator-special-effects-makeup-for-halloween.1280x600.jpg

I dig the look of this guys makeup-
100_8397.jpg
http://www.thedarkpower.com/php/termv2.php

Looking at a bunch of them now on Google image search iI prefer the ones that sit as flate as possible. The big chunky ones look like crap. I prefer the 2D drawn on ones over the chunkier prosthetics even.

This is really making me want to try this one day. :)

Last edited:

Thanks man.

Also thanks for the links fella's

Nice. Now all you have to do is go roll around in the dirt to complete the look. :p

Thanks, yeah it does lack the gritty/weathered look I'll admit. I'll eventually weather the Jacket more or possibly just pull the trigger on my battle damaged T2 costume once my funds have replenished from this project. heh.

Also recently decided to upgrade the belt and buckle on my leather jacket to make it far more authentic and managed to find a pretty good match of the screen used buckle, though it did require to be painted silver which it's currently drying from. Also working on having a belt fabricated with the correct width of 2" that will match the texture of my jacket leather.

Screen Used Buckle:

My Buckle:

matching buckles... is a huge pain in the behind ;) can't wait to see more :)

Haha, you know that as well as I do. ; )

I think I matched it up 90-95% close enough, that works for me. The belt will be the tricky part.

I demand flat top! You can't be a real Terminator without vertical hair!

It's grown to the proper length that I can style it identical to Arnold's, I just haven't the chance yet to take a new photo with my hair styled properly.

Decided to upgrade my belt and but a few more bucks into the quality, though It needs to be darkened up and broken in obviously.

icm_fullxfull.39440084_5hi7518rjwwss4wk8wk0.jpg

Last edited:

Worked on darkening and conditioning my upgraded belt. Have to say I'm much happier with this one.

CIMG1733.JPG

Didn't you have the first one custom made for you? WHat was wrong with it?

Yes, it was a less expensive grain leather and the dye job wasn't the best. I also had this one taken out 5 inches more so it could accompany any prosthetic pieces that go onto my chest.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back