I Need Help With Charles Wallace Design

Why do people wait and accept excuses until after the dispute period has expired?

If I don't have an item in a month, I'm filing a dispute right away. I believe Paypal gives you 45 days. 30 is PLENTY to get an item shipped. Why did you wait?

he goes by charleswallacedesign on ebay now. Any body have anything shipped from him with a return address on it?...maybe that isn't such a good idea in case somebody here goes a little too far going after him.

Last edited:
I bought my (or not my ????) Deckard ID on the 23rd of April, he told me it was going to be sent priority mail, as of yet i still havent received anything though its still early days.

Im lucky in the fact it was only a small ammount, though thats not really the point is it ????

I know your not allowed to post links to auctions but this one is over and considering this sellers reputation, would it be ok/helpfull to others if i posted the link ?????

As I understand it, it's okay to post a link to an auction if:

(a) it is your own auction and you are advertising it in the Junkyard; or,

(b) the auction has ended; or,

(c) you suspect the auction to be fraudulent and want to warn fellow members.

You would think that the Admins would have all new members be made to read that Banned thread and sign or check off when they've read it before they can post or anything.

But yeah, it's a bit harder when you purchase off Ebay. Or find his site while googling - that's how I got snared in his web of props. Thankfully I was one of the few to benefit from that "Visit vid" when he got off his ass for a few months.

You would think that the Admins would have all new members be made to read that Banned thread and sign or check off when they've read it before they can post or anything.

Well that is a little too "big brother" for me. The transactions have nothing to do with the board, and no liability so there is no reason to make people read something unrelated (such as who was banned in the past) before they are allowed to post.
It is a nice option but not as a forced measure.
I do think it is good to offer a list of people that make bad transactions. Other boards such as the Starship modeler forums do that in a more visable way. I know we have a banned member thread, but it is a little out of the way to find. My only recomendation is adding a locked (mod only) thread to the top of the JY that lists names & alias of previous bad transactions folks (which is most of the banned list anyway). Not that they could sell on this board anymore regardless, but people in the "buying mode" would be more likely to see it there.
Just my 2 cents

my lady got some of his firefly/serenity bits for my birthday last year, i didnt have the heart to go in to the whole reason why the guy she got them off was a scumbag. I didnt display em and she got upset so i had to put em with the other stuff. Kinda pains me to have em in the display case.

hope you get your cash back dude, these people who consistantly rip people deserve beats.

Dan

I've always liked the look of the Fuity Oaty Bar he sells, but even though I'm fairly new to the hobby, I caught wind of his reputation early on and have stayed clear. I will eventually just take a shot at making my own. Sounds like a good excuse to buy a new printer anyway...

I've always liked the look of the Fuity Oaty Bar he sells, but even though I'm fairly new to the hobby, I caught wind of his reputation early on and have stayed clear. I will eventually just take a shot at making my own. Sounds like a good excuse to buy a new printer anyway...

we all should be doing our own stuff if we can thats the cool thing about all this ,
however some times we dont have the tools and we rely on others to help out ,this is the reason for these forums right? so this scumbag feeds off of the community like a crack head thief and we all have to warn the neighbors,so what I am currently doing is warning bidders on ebay by sending them a note of information ( but I can only send 4 a day)as well I am about to alert the cops(online or otherwise about his practices)....anything we can do to keep the community happy and safe from this disease is all the better!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back