I Need Help With A Descion About My Suit

toddslightning

ok guys i made a mr I suit and it fits snug on me .. the thing i dont like though is it is hard to get into .. i was wondering if i should cut the suit in half and put suspenders on the legs? i noticed every real suit is a 2 piece even 3 peice .. has any oen ever done this ? do u think i should be the first ?

you would not be the first to cut a suit into halves. it would be fine. and the suspenders will keep em from falling down.

sorry for the fish eye i only have my go pro to take pics with now my girl friend has the nikon

also do u guys think i shoudl lighten the body up i feel its a lil dark compared to the movie colors

PS i made this suit in 2 weeks

GOPR0676.jpg

GOPR0678.jpg

I will be splitting my Mr I suit at the waist. It just makes more sense to do it that way. There is really no need to keep it as a single piece. Plus, much easier to get in and out of. A bit of more air able to get in as well.

Your suit looks great. You might want to add some lighter highlights to the muscles to make them pop a bit more. I hope mines comes out as good as yours.

Where did you get your armor?

i would only say that you need to lighten the body so that it matches the head. or darken your head so it matches your body. either way is fine. it's up to you. i just hate seeing heads not match bodies.

I will be splitting my Mr I suit at the waist. It just makes more sense to do it that way. There is really no need to keep it as a single piece. Plus, much easier to get in and out of. A bit of more air able to get in as well.

Your suit looks great. You might want to add some lighter highlights to the muscles to make them pop a bit more. I hope mines comes out as good as yours.

Where did you get your armor?

thanx man yea i wanna cut it but scared it will be to short or if i were to bend over it comes out of the belt ... and yea i am defitnyl gonna go lighter .. i did th ebody but had termokk do the mask and i shoudl have waited to match the 2 .. the armor i got off of here int he classifides

i would only say that you need to lighten the body so that it matches the head. or darken your head so it matches your body. either way is fine. it's up to you. i just hate seeing heads not match bodies.

well i want the body to be more confortable also .. yea ur right about the paint .. termokk did the head and i did the body i shoudl have wait till i got the head to match it .. i would rather paint the whole body then mess up termokks mask lol

What I have seen some do when splitting a Mr I suit is add a fabric ring to the bottom of the skin to make the skin longer. Get an old T-shirt and cut the bottom half off. The bottom part is your extension. Put your skin on your dummy and slide your extension up under it so you have a good few inches of t-shirt exposed around the bottom. Latex this extension to the bottom of your skin. This will permenately attach the shirt to you skin. Paint to match your skin when dry. Then, just tuck this inside your pants when you suit up. That's my plan at least.

What I have seen some do when splitting a Mr I suit is add a fabric ring to the bottom of the skin to make the skin longer. Get an old T-shirt and cut the bottom half off. The bottom part is your extension. Put your skin on your dummy and slide your extension up under it so you have a good few inches of t-shirt exposed around the bottom. Latex this extension to the bottom of your skin. This will permenately attach the shirt to you skin. Paint to match your skin when dry. Then, just tuck this inside your pants when you suit up. That's my plan at least.

FYI, before you cut/do more work, if you are going the suspenders route, you will have to have the top on the outside of the pants. but that should be ok to. as long as your belt/butt and crotch flap cover it all up.

thanx for theinfo with spliting the suit .. i was worryed if the top half wasnt long enough what would i do lol .. also as u can see i have a pretty long belt that covers everyhting

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back