I just subscribed, and I need some pointers :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thenewberserker

Hey all, I love costuming, but don't have many materials available to me. The only armors that I have made so far are a Master Chief and Halo Marine, but I am dying to start on a Predator suit. My main materials are cardboard and foam board, and I try to make the most of them. If anyone has any tips for me, as to where I can find good, yet cheap, materials, or what kind of design I should choose, I would be very thankful! :p

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thebigbadwolf

Hey all, I love costuming, but don't have many materials available to me. The only armors that I have made so far are a Master Chief and Halo Marine, but I am dying to start on a Predator suit. My main materials are cardboard and foam board, and I try to make the most of them. If anyone has any tips for me, as to where I can find good, yet cheap, materials, or what kind of design I should choose, I would be very thankful! ;)

hey buddy, welcome and check out the huntorials for everything you need, also dont forget to check the buy and sell section for any
type of things you may want to buy, welcome and look everywhere this site is ment for making pred costumes and helping,the people here are amazing too :p
cant say much more then have fun and look everywhere,

Taibrel

dude some of the stuff i have seen created just with cardboard and foam is f-ing amazing, stick with what you know to start with and oogle some of the posts. Then you can get a picture in your head of what materials you'd like to use and the just slowly work and save your way up to them. The people on this board are amazing and will help you every step of the way.