I just noticed, the blue acid in AvPr. Is it the same in the medkit of P2?

I don't think they are...in P2 he had to combine things to make it while in AVPR he had the ready to go kind...Plus if it was the same stuff when P2 applied it his arm (what was left) could have started melting.

Good points. I was thinking that is maybe why he had to mix random debris though. It seems to eat living tissue and not just inanimate objects other wise there would have been a gaping hole in the pool and forest, and every thing else he poured it on. I wasn't sure if him mixing it with the tile helped to dilute the acid a bit maybe? I think you guys are probably right though.

Good points. I was thinking that is maybe why he had to mix random debris though. It seems to eat living tissue and not just inanimate objects other wise there would have been a gaping hole in the pool and forest, and every thing else he poured it on. I wasn't sure if him mixing it with the tile helped to dilute the acid a bit maybe? I think you guys are probably right though.

Maybe the medkit stuff was already really really diluted and it only melted him a teeny-tiny bit . . .

But then it probably wouldn't have looked the same.

I'd say it's different, but perhaps made of similar components. In P2, once mixed it was more of a gel than a liquid and it cauterized the wound which an acid would not. Personally, I think they went with blue both times simply because it wouldn't be confused with the green blood.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back