I have seen the future Captain..there are no flags.FINISHED

Re: I have seen the future Captain....there are no flags!! The Red Skull (Sculpt fini

Holy crap thats amazing. You really nailed this sculpt man.

Re: I have seen the future Captain....there are no flags!! The Red Skull (Sculpt fini

That looks cool. Great work. The mouth and teeth especially look great and the twists and turns of the flesh are nicely done.

Al

The dental work really brings the sculpt to life! Amazing job

You did a great job of allowing Hugo's likeness to come through the makeup design.

Thanks guys it was hard trying to get Hugo's look to come through but im glad you think i got him. Im really happy with him. Ive another Sculpt nearly finished now also which ill have pics of in a few days. Its Harisson Ford as Han solo.

Cheers the mold is finished now also. ill have a casting in week or 2. Just waiting on silicone for this, The Will Smith and The Harisson Ford im doing. Busy busy

I love that I can tell its hugo as red skull. Its really amazing, how did you get that kind of skin texture with water based clay? did you wait for it to get pretty dry?

Yeah i let it get very dry before doing the skin texture. i then used a combination of small needle like tools, a pet brush, and some other various tools to create the texture.

This looks awesome. The texture is great.

Thanks quick update. The mold and core are done , just making his teeth now in Dental acrylic and the Tessaract in clear acrylic....but the best news is the costume is now being made....More soon

Last edited:

amazing work on this. great details to the sculpt. :)

Here's some pics of the first casting of the Red Skull symbol and the Mdf Tessaract. The tessaract Mold is ready for Clear resin and Led's. Should have some pics of it finished next week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Where do I click "like" ?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back