I have an x-wing problem...

This looks great. Fantastic paint job! I've done this one a few times (Bandai, MPC, etc.). I just picked up a Captain Cardboard studio scale X-Wing a few months back and it's in the project queue!

Since this thread came back to life, here are some studio shots I took of it awhile back.

wurth-xwing1.jpg
wurth-xwing2.jpg
wurth-xwing3.jpg
wurth-xwing4.jpg

My X-Wing problem has been solved, at great expense, and I have never had more fun!
Mine has definitely not been solved. Doesn't matter that I have a lot of kits left still to build... every time I'm in a hobby store and see an x-wing kit (even one I already have) my brain is all "weeeelllll.... what could it hurt?" :lol::lol::lol:

Well, at a basic level there is the T-65, 1:72, 1:48, 1:35, 1:24, 1:18 scales, Full Red Squadron, Full Blue Squadron, Rogue One Saw Gerrera black and white camo squadron. That's maybe 90 X-Wings right there. Then one of each model brand... Then the T-70, Black and orange, Blue and white, multiple scales and brands... Ralph McQuarrie concept version... 3D printing my own... is 500 X-Wings enough? :cool: :lol::lol:

This is going to take awhile.

Have I gone round the bend? Maybe... hey, there's another person... so, maybe not! Oh, Hi Zuiun! Nice to see you!

Well, at a basic level there is the T-65, 1:72, 1:48, 1:35, 1:24, 1:18 scales, Full Red Squadron, Full Blue Squadron, Rogue One Saw Gerrera black and white camo squadron. That's maybe 90 X-Wings right there. Then one of each model brand... Then the T-70, Black and orange, Blue and white, multiple scales and brands... Ralph McQuarrie concept version... 3D printing my own... is 500 X-Wings enough? :cool: :lol::lol:

This is going to take awhile.

Have I gone round the bend? Maybe... hey, there's another person... so, maybe not! Oh, Hi Zuiun! Nice to see you!
You're not helping. :p

I have
Bandai 1/72 Red 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 painted and am currently working on Red 2 and 10
1/72 Fine Molds Red 5 painted

1/48 Fine Molds painted as Red 3
1/48 Bandai painted as Red 5

1/43 MPC painted as Red 2

Revell 1/110 painted as Blue 3

Hasbro huge 1/18 one still in the box

6 unpainted 1/144 Bandai ones

a pair of the old school Kenner ones

plus the one from that die cast micro collection Kenner had (the one that could crumple into a crashed version)

a few 1/257 ones from the X-Wing miniature game

a Hot Wheels die cast one

a few micromachine ones

and I have have a sneaking suspicion I will probably have some more MPC ones in the near future with that new Round 2 announcement so

I still have the Revell 1/29 one on my wish list and an "if I win the lottery" dream of getting some studio scale x-wings

I might have a problem

I have
Bandai 1/72 Red 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 painted and am currently working on Red 2 and 10
1/72 Fine Molds Red 5 painted

1/48 Fine Molds painted as Red 3
1/48 Bandai painted as Red 5

1/43 MPC painted as Red 2

Revell 1/110 painted as Blue 3

Hasbro huge 1/18 one still in the box

6 unpainted 1/144 Bandai ones

a pair of the old school Kenner ones

plus the one from that die cast micro collection Kenner had (the one that could crumple into a crashed version)

a few 1/257 ones from the X-Wing miniature game

a Hot Wheels die cast one

a few micromachine ones

and I have have a sneaking suspicion I will probably have some more MPC ones in the near future with that new Round 2 announcement so

I still have the Revell 1/29 one on my wish list and an "if I win the lottery" dream of getting some studio scale x-wings

I might have a problem
Wow! That's a very noble start! Welcome to the support group Analyzer!

Vipers are the gateway fighter model, Chrisisall. I've seen your fine work as you have begun your X-Wing journey. Welcome to support group!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back