I can't believe you guys (Update again!)

Holy Moly.

Mat and frame that ebay reply.
Number it 1 of 1. List it for auction. Such a rare item will make you enough big bucks you'll pay for your armor. :D

Originally posted by Jedirick@Mar 1 2006, 02:04 AM
Holy Moly.

Mat and frame that ebay reply.
Number it 1 of 1. List it for auction. Such a rare item will make you enough big bucks you'll pay for your armor. :D
[snapback]1196241[/snapback]​

:lol BWAHAHAHAHAHA....... :lol

Oh it shoulden't. If you go to ebay and do some searching, there is still armor up there. For all that Ebay knows, the other armor is legal.

Originally posted by Mega Gigan@Mar 1 2006, 09:15 PM
Oh it shoulden't. If you go to ebay and do some searching, there is still armor up there. For all that Ebay knows, the other armor is legal.
[snapback]1196804[/snapback]​

Good point.

Again, nice job. Looks good on him.

He must have just posted them because when I looked earlier he had nothing listed. He probably changed the wording in his auctions. Im going to read his auctions and see if I spot anything different.

Originally posted by monster_collector+Mar 1 2006, 10:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monster_collector @ Mar 1 2006, 10:52 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Mega Gigan
@Mar 1 2006, 09:27 PM
Well, can I have my RPF gold members card now? I just took one of the worst people away from the market.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ2...sZcostumejunkie

Hopefully he won't be ripping off anyone ever again.
[snapback]1196633[/snapback]​

I may be missing something, but according to that link he's got 2 Deluxe Trooper suits for sale, plus a Vader and more.
[snapback]1196883[/snapback]​
[/b]

Interesting. He didn't have any items before that... Well, I best leave it, I don't want ebay to take away ALL of the people who sell Armor... all I can do is leave negitive feedback and bow my head out of this and be glad I kept my money.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back