I apologize for my noobness-Darth Maul costume

hellz manik

I am truly sorry for asking, but this is indeed my very first life size star wars figure-Darth Maul. Does anyone know where i can get the costume materials for it? I appreciated everyones time on this, thank you

Indeed they have. There are a lot of details posted throughout the site. Gino's Maul is excellent and a worthy starting point. There are also a lot of good pics over at the 501st Sith Lord Detachment which is well worth checking out.

I'm telling you now Frank Thomas Titan 101 boots will be a sod to find unless you have impeccable timing. In fact I only got a set that fits me last week after looking on and off (mostly on) for 4 years, but I admit my timing is terrible. However, failing that the Apollo 102 is a good boot.

To be honest finding a decent material for the linen was ok but the blue flecky trouser material is proving really hard. The way I found the materials I have so far for mine was to Google the type and weight of material I was looking for.

Is this something you're going to be wearing, displaying or both? If displaying remember the ankles should be padded, I remember seeing one a while ago and the ankles were too thin and it looked odd but I'm just a picky so-and-so.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back