I am mother robot head and bust to 3d print 1:1 scale (anyone want to help with the 3d modeling)

say mat if your printing it in parts, the left lower middle plate and right lower middle plate I have just had to edit down to not fitting right... so if you need to redownload them 2 files pal

On your thingiverse it says I am not allowed to post a remix? I would like to post the wearable version as a remix If i can. Here is where I am at with it at the moment. Helmet is fused inside matching with the front grill for visibility. Added more structure to hold the I am mother head to the helmet for more stability. Maybe use a real camera lense for the front? If not I can print the individual one. The servo bracket for the mouth can still take HS-82MG servos. Ignore the polygon defects that is just Mayas camera :) :) I am so happy because of you making this a reality

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 112
oh must of hit it by mistake lol I did put a licensed txt file in with the files
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
You are free to:
— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material

wow that has worked out well with the eyes and the vent mat :) yep when I get round to building my mother im going to use a camera lens will look the part then lol
say are you going to be printing in 2 or 3 parts.... that's going to be a mission printing that lol lot of support!

well cant wait to see how you get on pal, looking good upto now tho

oh must of hit it by mistake lol I did put a licensed txt file in with the files
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
You are free to:
— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material

wow that has worked out well with the eyes and the vent mat :) yep when I get round to building my mother im going to use a camera lens will look the part then lol
say are you going to be printing in 2 or 3 parts.... that's going to be a mission printing that lol lot of support!

well cant wait to see how you get on pal, looking good upto now tho
HAA yes the vents were a stroke of luck I think. Well due to printing dimensions. I Am going to do my best. I did the zf1 remix in just 4 parts. I will cut this down more. Here is a screen shot of my sections for printing thinking. Now is the fun part cutting it up and printing it. The helmet has room for 1 inch foam and fits any head

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 103
that looks a lot more manageable … saying that we can only go the size of the bed, printing is the part im starting to dislike lol takes forever... I find myself sittin a smoke alarm next to the printer and going to bed and hope all is well hehhehehe

that looks a lot more manageable … saying that we can only go the size of the bed, printing is the part im starting to dislike lol takes forever... I find myself sittin a smoke alarm next to the printer and going to bed and hope all is well hehhehehe
lol yes I just posted on all of the 3d printing groups and sub reddits, your thingiverse link so we can get more people involved in the project. And added some meat to the models to save on weight and filament e.g. less supports one day we can get bigger printers and faster..........one day

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back