I´m looking for emperor fabric or correct robe

Here are pics of my Emperor mannequin with Hermes version 1 robes. We have altered a couple details since these pics were taken but you can see how nice they are regardless. The ensemble consists of the full inner and outer robes and sashes. He's also throwing in the correct cloak pin at no additional charge.

001-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Yeah, that´s an awsome Emperor. I recognized him before. So cool what Hermes did, for you - congrats Pal!!!:cool
And I see a very nice JRX-Emperor head that I mentored a bit on his sculpting progress - like on all of Jesper´s busts. :angel
Great paintjob on yours. Mine was painted by Jesper himself. Who painted yours. It looks really great. Also like your Star Wars office room. Which looks so amazing!!!
Maybe hands like these ones (of cause not exactly these) could be a nice addition to your great Emperor statue:

These are out from my production.

Last edited:
Yeah, I desperately need some hands. I keep hoping someone will sculpt one so that the cane will fit his right hand. The pics you've shown are my first proto pics, but the finished robes are much different and alot more accurate.

Dave :)

Last edited:
Great costume Jorg! Looks like you've nailed the correct fabric design for ROTJ aswell:love

Thank you Cyberman:$
Do you plan to sculpt some Emperor hands?
I always wanted to do that, but I am too involved in official sulpting projects, my time is always a problem for my hobby...:cry

Last edited:
Good to see so many people interested still in this costume. Love the newer sculpts for masks and busts out there. My robe is monks cloth but I was never happy with the dye job. I got it pretty dark and the texture is pretty spot on for me but just not the black I was trying for. Now I have a robe and mask mold tucked away in my closet for now.

Hi... I'm looking for the accurate fabric for the Emperor Robes for obvious reasons... can anyone help me out here.

Hi... I'm looking for the accurate fabric for the Emperor Robes for obvious reasons... can anyone help me out here.

As has been stated here, hermes makes a great set of robes. I've known him on the net for years. Even before comming to the RPF! I dont know of anything better or even as good currently available...

As has been stated here, hermes makes a great set of robes. I've known him on the net for years. Even before comming to the RPF! I dont know of anything better or even as good currently available...

Thank you, Ken! :) Thank you very much!

That and I am available... if you ever wish to talk about it, my e-mail is open to you :) hermesiii@gmail.com .

:)

Well, it´s been a while since I´ve posted last, after the Avengers, but you know what? I think I could chime in here....

Those Robes you see have been done LONG ago, and I´ve done some small mods, following Vaderdarth´s suggestions, and I completely forgot this thread even exists. If anyone still wishes, I`m still around to make them :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back