Hunting Bruce, Or, On The Trail Of The 'Jaws' Shark

speederbiker

Saw this story on NPR's site earlier this morning. It originated on "All Things Considered" - Hunting Bruce, Or, On The Trail Of The 'Jaws' Shark

The writer undertakes a quest to find out if any of the production-used sharks from Jaws are still in existence. The journey takes him to some unlikely places.

I remember as a kid that shark scared the crap out of me - My parents had to convince me there weren't any great whites in Long Island Sound - LOL.

Check it out here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127370664

Wait a minute!!!! Someone still pays attention to NPR?????

:lol:lol:lol

Back on the real topic...What a great piece of history, and a cool thing to hunt down.:thumbsup

Re: Bruce is mentioned again!

Well, the report was posting on Yahoo! hours ago. As soon as I saw it pop up, I looked at the posts for the first two pages in Off-Topic and no reference showed up. So, I assumed that the article that was posted on Yahoo! had not been posted. So, I posted it.

??

I found it on page 2.

Anyway, in situations like these the suggestion is, try the search feature. It really works. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back