Hunter's prey progress thread--~~UPDATE~~--

once I get the backer rod for my new mask I will bring a heat gun to practice so we can both work on new dreds :)

Not bad, do you have a larger pic of your avatar? I would like to see that. All that you need is to put the netting on and get some legs and a neck ring. Then you are good to go.

once I get the backer rod for my new mask I will bring a heat gun to practice so we can both work on new dreds ;)
sweet :D

speaking of which, I found my spare stash of backer rod that you can raid :)

Not bad, do you have a larger pic of your avatar? I would like to see that.
yep, sure do:

the 6-year-old next door wanted me to do it, so I figured why not not as good of a shot as getting in a tree, but I like how it came out

All that you need is to put the netting on and get some legs and a neck ring. Then you are good to go.
yep :) have the netting somewhere.... just gotta dig it out and assemble it with the skin.

Praise jebus

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok that isn't what I thought you were doing in that pic..... hahaha Your pred name is now Juan Valdez!!!!!! Now Bring me some coffee!!!!!!! LOl

BTW try it with the Gorget we made. If you drill some holes into it you can add a coif hanging down and add small claws and stuff.

Ok that isn't what I thought you were doing in that pic..... hahaha Your pred name is now Juan Valdez!!!!!! Now Bring me some coffee!!!!!!! LOl

do I even WANT to know what you thought I was doing? :)

BTW try it with the Gorget we made. If you drill some holes into it you can add a coif hanging down and add small claws and stuff.
I'll give it a shot Not like it'll be used for my armor for a while :)

hehe
l_62ea7af46355474b9a36e6ef1c2c9c88.jpg.png

l_aa4f3ddae678456ca516c3815f49ed89.jpg.png

I only have the front of the netting stitched down to the shirt. the back will be laced to it tomorrow... the right arm will have netting added to it, as well. currently debating on putting it on the left one.

putting together a neck ring right now. it's a little undersized at the base of it, but it wraps all the way around and should look pretty decent.

I probably won't do the ridged areas mainly because I'm pretty much going my own way with this so far, so I might as well continue on with it :D

so hows that neck ring coming
I just wanted to say it's really awesome what you guys have done for Hunter's Prey in helping him out and hooking him up..
I'm just a random nub but props to all of you and especially to Hunter's Prey for all his hard work and determination in creating his own suit!

[quote name='hunter's prey' post='155032' date='Aug 15 2009, 12:25 PM']neckring came out so-so.... might take this out in the woods this fall and get some shots. dunno yet. lol[/quote]

that's cool, try using the rim of a sombrero i you can't get a good neckring

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back