Hunters Lair, Rpf And Tdh Events Events Events ...................

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Some of you may know that i have been organising some very successful RPF Prop Parties here in the UK.

Ive managed to secure an Exclusive slot with Expo who are one of if not the biggest Con organisors in the UK..... so far we have done 3 Major and very successful events with them regarding Prop Displays, some of those displaying their props have gone on to sell many Items either during the Event or via commissions picked up during the event.

We have a Great Turn out by RPF members and we are slowly picking up members via the TDH too, there is just one Group missing to complete the trio The Hunters Lair ......

The RPF, TDH and HL all fall under the same Umbrella and its such a shame we cannot get more interest from HL members as the benefits are clearly there for all to see............

The Event is safe, well Prepared and super Busy and to top it off Free to those displaying if your interested i can post up a list of events that i and the RPF guys would love to welcome you too

Please support the HL and RPF guys

Sounds great! I spoke to you at the memorabilia show in Birmingham last year and showed you some of my pred heads and my terminator heads :) I would love to go and display my stuff.

predatoruk666 said:
Sounds great! I spoke to you at the memorabilia show in Birmingham last year and showed you some of my pred heads and my terminator heads :) I would love to go and display my stuff.
Great yeah i remember your stuff is awesome and is just what we are looking for, il post up some dates soon so if you are available please let me know and sign up

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back